Aseptic Process Operator
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding and execution of food plant GMP’s(Good Manufacturing Practices), Sanitation, and cleanliness requirements
- Basic understanding of CIP systems
- Be able to read and follow SOP’s
- Computer skills
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Basic understanding of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and which ones we are monitoring and recording.
- Perform safe handling of chemicals and use of safety equipment
- Know how to monitor all CCP (Critical Control Points) and record on log
- To be able to change and fill out Charts accurately
- Must be able to set up processor to a sterile tank with all the appropriate configurations necessary.
- Be able to sterilize a processor and sterile tank or tanks associated with the processor.
- Be able to take all readings for processor and sterile tank
- To be able to start and stop product on a processor
- Perform a CIP (Clean In Place) on the sterile tank and processor
- Check chemical strength
- Check and verify magnet and strainer cleanliness.
- Be able to AIC (Aseptic Intermediate Clean) the processor
- Keep processing equipment and surrounding areas clean and in a sanitary condition
- Communicate production issues to leads and supervisors
- Alert maintenance when equipment malfunctions and work with them to correct problem
Steuben Foods believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Steuben Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 716-655-4000.