Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification
- Knowledge of CIP procedures
- Must follow plant GMP’s, sanitation, cleanliness and safety requirements
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills
Variable schedules each week, 12 hour shifts
Work Specifications – Responsibilities
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Must be motivated and very self-sufficient.
- Must be able to follow and carry out direction given by leadspersons or supervisor.
- Have working knowledge of all CIP units.
- Familiar with bulk receiving of milk, soy, sugars, oil, and chemicals.
- Need to be prepared to protect product safety, quality, and maintain correct records.
- Accurately fill out charts and logs to comply with regulatory and company GMP practices.
- Must be able to follow and perform blending procedure for each blend.
- Must be able to read and differentiate between several different ingredients.
- Must be able to make hook-ups for blending and CIPing of all circuits and silos. Records require CIP information on CIP charts. Tag individual pieces of equipment with date, time and initials.
- Be able to perform pre-blend/post-blend checks.
- Report any abnormalities of ingredients or blends.
- Must be able to sample and receive all bulk fluid deliveries.
- Check actual weights against the bills.
- Capable of lifting 50 – 100lb. bags.
- Maintains all work areas in a clean and sanitary condition.