- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Package integrity/teardowns
- Main groups of machine/Pull-tab unit
- Quality mindset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Direct Report: Supervisor, Leads
Indirect Report: Department Manager, Plant Superintendent
Schedule: Variable scheduling based on production schedule
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Operate and maintain fillers according to OS book
- Follow startup and shutdown procedures according to OS book and turn procedure checklist
- CIP of required fillers, intermediate and final cleaning.
- Perform weekly common serviced o fillers.
- Perform seal evaluation according to OS book for required fillers including pull tab.
- Keep accurate records, filler downtime log, turn procedures, and chart recorders.
- Ensure filler is stocked with materials needed.
- Keep filler room and fillers in clean sanitary conditions.
- Perform safe handling of chemicals, appropriate PPE (personal Protective Equipment) used, H₂O₂ concentration checks.
- Ensure only quality packages leave filler room.
- Alert maintenance if equipment malfunctions, works with them to correct problem.
- Communicate production issues to Supervisors/Leads and other operators.
Steuben Foods believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Steuben Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 716-655-4000.