- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Package integrity/teardowns
- Main groups of machine/Pull-tab unit
- Quality mindset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Direct Report: Supervisor, Leads
Indirect Report: Department Manager, Plant Superintendent
Schedule: Variable scheduling based on production schedule
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Operate and maintain fillers according to OS book
- Follow startup and shutdown procedures according to OS book and turn procedure checklist
- CIP of required fillers, intermediate and final cleaning.
- Perform weekly common serviced o fillers.
- Perform seal evaluation according to OS book for required fillers including pull tab.
- Keep accurate records, filler downtime log, turn procedures, and chart recorders.
- Ensure filler is stocked with materials needed.
- Keep filler room and fillers in clean sanitary conditions.
- Perform safe handling of chemicals, appropriate PPE (personal Protective Equipment) used, H₂O₂ concentration checks.
- Ensure only quality packages leave filler room.
- Alert maintenance if equipment malfunctions, works with them to correct problem.
- Communicate production issues to Supervisors/Leads and other operators.