- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of barcode scanner system
- Forklift Certification
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Responsible for transporting product from production area’s to the warehouse safely, timely and accurately.
- Responsible for scanning product from one location to another using the new bar code scanners
- Maintain equipment (Forklifts, wrappers, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area
- Keep production lines fully stocked with raw materials and return when not needed
- Have a strong knowledge of all production lines and understand and obey all packaging procedures
- Withstand hot and cold environments
Steuben Foods believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Steuben Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 716-655-4000.