- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Proper use of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals – JohnsonDiversey chemical training
- Operation of the walk behind floor scrubber, mop and bucket, rug cleaning vacuum machines
- Annual in-house skills and knowledge improvement programs
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Completes responsibilities described in the weekly cleaning schedule – empty garbage in cafeteria, restrooms & office areas, mop floors, wipe down desks & tables, clean restrooms, stock cafeteria and restrooms, etc.
- Completes the posted daily log sheets for respective areas
- Collect the daily janitorial shift sheets. Review for timeliness and completeness and file.
- Periodically audit the quality and quantity of work being performed and discuss with the plant sanitarian.
- Provide input/feedback on cleaning procedures and chemical usage.
- Provide suggestions on possible improvements.
Steuben Foods believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Steuben Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 716-655-4000.