- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Liquid food packaging and processing experience or equivalent
- Experience in and knowledge with PLC troubleshooting and logic preferred
- Knowledge in motor control and VFD’s, and experience with Servo control preferred
- Basic knowledge and experience with instrumentation, sensors, photo-electrics, analog circuit control and low voltage power distribution is a must
- Experience with Hydraulics and pneumatics are a plus
- Experience in Aseptic filling technologies highly preferred
- Experience with a computer maintenance system for work order processing
- Ability/willingness to work in plant environment under stressful conditions such as heat and cold, high places and confined spaces and have full mobility with ability to climb ladders and stairs.
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Supporting production by providing high-quality and timely mechanical support of equipment
- Effectively communicate reliability concerns to supervision
- Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment
- Assisting with machine change-overs and pre-starts
- Able to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required preventive and corrective maintenance
- Willingness to participate in a team environment to work towards a common company goal of creating a safe workplace and quality product.
Steuben Foods believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Steuben Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 716-655-4000.