Quality Systems Analyst
Department: Quality Assurance
Job Title: Quality Systems Analyst
- College degree in scientific discipline preferred (AAS or BS in Food Science, for example)
- Prior experience in a Laboratory setting or Aseptic Production setting is desired
- Previous record review and release experience in a related field, such as Aseptic Processing, Pharmaceuticals or other Regulated Food Industry will be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail is an essential trait in order to be considered for this position
- Protean (Company Computer System) or related inventory control software
- Achieves FDA Better Process School Certification
- Knowledge of UHT Processing Systems and Aseptic/ESL packaging equipment (Strong analytical or technical background may be considered)
Direct Report: Quality Systems Supervisor
Indirect Report: Quality Assurance Director
Schedule: Schedule is subject to change based on productions needs. Work week consists of at least 40 hours
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Performs audit of all charts, records and reports associated with individual production lots for compliance to applicable regulatory and company requirements.
- Maintains and organizes orderly files of production and processing records associated with plant manufactured lots.
- Coordinates Quality Hold Program to document and control production lots or portions of lots that are defective.
- Reviews results of production and post pack testing and executes Product Release Programs and inventory control detail to generate shipment of appropriate finished goods.
- Maintains databases and generates data summaries of product and operating conditions to enable quality improvement and sound decision making by manufacturing teams.
- Assists in the development and executes the issue of Plant and Quality Specifications, Standards, Procedures and Programs.
- Performs tasks in compliance with all company standards including those for safety and efficiency.
- Maintains all work areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Performs any other duties as assigned or required.